USDA Organic Chaga Powder
- Consumption of polyphenol-containing foods, such as Chaga, supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Hot water extracts of Chaga contain polysaccharide complexes, melanin, and polyphenol
- Comes from Wild Chaga mushroom, not farm grown
- Hot water extracted, doesn’t come in contact with alcohol, keeping it gluten free
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, Soy-Free, Kosher, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- Contains no additives or fillers. 100% Pure
How to Use
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 tsp, 1 to 2 times daily. For maximum benefit add Chaga powder to hot water to make an instant tea, along with your favorite sweetener. You can also add to smoothies, soups, broths, stir fries, sauces, dips, desserts and more.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place
Contraindications Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
Allergen Information Processed in a facility that processes tree nuts only, not peanuts. There is a full deep cleaning-sanitation on the equipment after the manufacturing of any allergenic product. The packaging room is swab tested after every batch to verify there are no cross contamination or residual proteins, with separate processing SOPs for allergens.
There are no reviews yet.