- A blend of Methylcobalalmin and Adenosylcobalamin – two very bioavailable and important forms of B12
- B-12 is essential for the normal function of the nervous system
- It’s essential for healthy metabolic function
- It’s essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- B-12 is essential for red blood cell production and for DNA synthesis
- Contains at least 2.5mg of B12 per serving
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take approximately 1 dropperful (1mL) and hold under tongue for 20 seconds, then swallow. Take 1 – 2 times daily. One serving is approx 24-26 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
Organic b12 30 ml
Availability: Out of stock
Everyone wants to have energy and thrive. B-12 is essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It’s also essential for a healthy nervous system, metabolic function, and red blood cell production. Vimergy’s B-12 is a highly absorbable blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
The right kind of B-12 matters. Vimergy’s Organic B-12 is a unique blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It’s highly absorbable, alcohol free, and even kids love the taste. B-12 is a critical nutrient to help protect nerves and more. It’s also essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It’s commonly believed that only non-meat eaters need to supplement with B-12, however B-12 is important for everyone.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.