- A blend of Methylcobalalmin and Adenosylcobalamin – two very bioavailable and important forms of B12
- B-12 is essential for the normal function of the nervous system
- It’s essential for healthy metabolic function
- It’s essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- B-12 is essential for red blood cell production and for DNA synthesis
- Contains at least 2.5mg of B12 per serving
- USDA Organic, Alcohol-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher, Corn-Free, Vegan & Paleo Friendly
- No Citric Acid or Fillers, Additives, or Natural Flavors
Serving: As a dietary supplement, take approximately 1 dropperful (1mL) and hold under tongue for 20 seconds, then swallow. Take 1 – 2 times daily. One serving is approx 24-26 drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to this product.
Organic b12 30 ml
Everyone wants to have energy and thrive. B-12 is essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It’s also essential for a healthy nervous system, metabolic function, and red blood cell production. Vimergy’s B-12 is a highly absorbable blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
The right kind of B-12 matters. Vimergy’s Organic B-12 is a unique blend of methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. It’s highly absorbable, alcohol free, and even kids love the taste. B-12 is a critical nutrient to help protect nerves and more. It’s also essential for the production of energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It’s commonly believed that only non-meat eaters need to supplement with B-12, however B-12 is important for everyone.